OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions How to Email as unique field on contact import

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vil 5 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

vil
    Participant

Hi,

I have added unique field for email in contact entities. If I add contact using existing email from website it is not allowing but When I import contact via CSV it is allowing duplicate emails. How can I fix it.

Also need another help when I import lead how to link lead with contact using contact email id. Currently it is referring to Contact First name and Contact Last name.

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

When I import contact via CSV it is allowing duplicate emails. How can I fix it.

Please clarify what fields do you have at the import file.

You should note, that if at the import file you have an ID field than unique keys will be ignored and the ID will be used to match record with existing entities instead.

vil
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

Columns in my CSV file.

First name,Last name,Description,Source Name,Contact Method Name,Owner Username,Assigned to Username,Emails 1 Email,Phones 1 Phone

In above fields Emails 1 Email need to be as unique field. When I import contact it is considering First name and Last name also for uniqueness.

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.