OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions How to extend the integration with magento process

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  msulima 6 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

Hi OroTeam,

I would like to create a user associated to the MagentoUser.

I think it is possible to customize the oro:cron:integration:sync command.

How could I do ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Adriwan,

You should add a new API request that will create/update OroCRM users with data from Magento users. Please refer to our API documentation and use any other entity sync as an example.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

As I understand, you want to sync Magento ‘admin_user’ table into Oro, right? If yes, then you need to research how import works. You should create a new job, a reader, a processor (it contains data converter, strategy and entity name), and a writer. Here is an example. These components connect to the Magento bridge, retrieve information, convert/process it (optional) and save to the database. Afterwards, create an API to access Magento users, update api.xml and wsdl.xml.

adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

I would like to override the Magento sync process.

For example I would like to create an Account per group which belong the magento_customer and for each magento_customer, like it already is, a contact.

Could you provide me more informations about how can I do ?

msulima

Hi. To achieve that you should create new bundle that will contain all customizations. That bundle should extend original MagentoBundle from crm.
    Then you should override logic in:
    channels.yml – add configuration for entity entity that you need to addinf it to the new channel. It will add new connector in the integration.
    processes.yml – you should add new process that should process new entity and disable old, that you want to override
    batch_jobs.yml – add configuration for processing import of new entity

Of course on Magento side should be available API for needed entity. And you should override Oro\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Provider\TransportSoapTransport and add to it new method, that should be called for importing data of new entity.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.