OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM How to install CE version effectively, like skip migration step?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 6 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

gnhe2009
    Participant

met many errors, like:
    Setting up database.

Process migrations…

> Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\LoadEntityConfigStateMigration

> Oro\Bundle\MigrationBundle\Migration\UpdateBundleVersionMigration

> Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\RefreshExtendCacheMigration

> Oro\Bundle\EntityConfigBundle\Migration\UpdateEntityConfigMigration

[Symfony\Component\Process\Exception\ProcessTimedOutException]

The process “‘/usr/bin/php7.0’ ‘app/console’ ‘oro:migration:load’ ‘–force’ ‘–timeout=600’ ‘–env=prod'” exceeded the timeout of 600 seconds.

and also:
    Loading workflow definitions…

[Oro\Component\Action\Exception\AssemblerException]
    Option “type” is required

oro:workflow:definitions:load [–directories [DIRECTORIES]] [–workflows [WORKFLOWS]] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–disabled-listeners DISABLED-LISTENERS] [–] <command>

[RuntimeException]
    The command ‘/usr/bin/php7.0’ ‘app/console’ ‘oro:workflow:definitions:load’ ‘–env=prod’ terminated with an exit code: 1.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Keymaster

What is the exact version number of the version that you are trying to install?

gnhe2009
    Participant

Hi, Michael, I trying to install the 2.0-rc of crm-application. thanks.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

It’s strange, on my local machine installation takes about five minutes. I suggest you increase the –timeout parameter and start a brand new installation (clean database and /app/cache/dev&prod directories)

gnhe2009
    Participant

Hi Mike, thanks, i have tried many times. and i run them in a docker container, maybe the docker performance not good enough for orocrm.
    But, i want to know whether i can customize the bundles during install orocrm. like i don’t want support zd and magento.
    Big thanks.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

But, i want to know whether i can customize the bundles during install orocrm. like i don’t want support zd and magento.

Am I right in thinking that you wish to remove these packages from your system?

gnhe2009
    Participant

Yes, for currently we do not use that, which had import more complex to us, and some of the core CRM bundles is enough for us. Thanks Mike.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

1. I think you can try disabling Zendesk package from composer.json
    2. Please, have look at exclusions feature. For example, create your own bundle and exclude MagentoBundle in Resources/config/oro/bundles.yml file.
    3. Reinstall the application.

These steps do not guarantee that system will work as expected because Magento is still in the CRM package, however, we are working on bundle decoupling (CalendarBundle, CallBundle, …)

gnhe2009
    Participant

Hi Mike, Big thanks, I will try the methods you mentioned.
    And BTW, for the translation, I need some language support not install default, I need download from https://crowdin.com/project/oro-crm/, which maybe not complete, but I still want to enable the language, since I download zip file, But there is no clear way how could I install them, and rebuild the application to enable the language. Need I replace each bundle’s translations directory manually?
    Thank you very much.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

1. You should go to the /language url, click on ‘+ Add Language’, after that download it and enable (small icons on right side of grid row)
    2. Go to System -> Configuration -> Language Settings, add your language to the ‘Supported Languages’ field and change the ‘Default Language’ field.

gnhe2009
    Participant

Hi Mike thanks,
    I have tried the way you mentioned, install language from prod environment and online, but as you known, the language is not complete, which means I need update these translation file on my local dev environment, so I should use the newest translation file to install the orocrm system, or is there a way just refresh the i18n files, which can make the newest translation visible.
    Thanks again.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

If you want to add a translation, please create your own bundle. Description on how to do this is in the following topic. I’m also adding Resources/translations/messages.*.yml to it. You can override and create new translations. For example:

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.