OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM how to integrate orocrm and magento2

This topic contains 22 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Michael 5 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

woei66
    Participant

Hi,

There is a orocrm extension for magentov1 but none for magento v1.
    Will you release a new oro-crm extension which support magentov2?

I had installed the oro-crm v1.8 from github.
    Is there any document help me to connect oro-crm and magentov2?

Thank you.
    David

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Grégory PLANCHAT
    Participant

Hello,

Oro Inc. announced there will be no connector in a near future in the OroCRM 2.3 release notes (https://oroinc.com/orocrm/blog/product-news-updates/new-release-orocrm-oroplatform-2.3-now-available).

At Kiboko, we have built a Magento2 to OroCRM connector MVP recently, and we are planning to release it in the days to come. Please contact us at hello@kiboko.fr if you wish to get early-access.

Grégory

Jochen
    Participant

I thought you were supposed to have ‘ NATIVE MAGENTO INTEGRATION ‘…. fml

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Jochen,

We indeed have native Magento 1 integration and do not support or connect to Magento 2.

icecactus
    Participant

Is Magento2 integration even on the roadmap anymore? It’s really a shame this is not supported yet.

zelf
    Participant

FWI: For me the absence of a Magento2 integration is the only dealbreaker.

If my system can’t automatically connect webshop contact information to support requests, my support team has no clue whatsoever about the order-history. Not having to switch between systems or manually sync and reference contacts is the main reason I actually want to use a CRM next to Magento2.

Any specific reason why this integration is not at the top of your priority list?

Michael
    Keymaster

There is a Magento2 connector created by kiboko.fr – http://kiboko.fr/en/integrate-your-magento-2-customer-and-sales-data-into-orocrm/

appjetty
    Participant

Thanks for the info.

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.