OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions How to retrieve email sended by an Email Campaign ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  adriwan_kenoby 6 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

Hi Oro Team,

I would like to keep tracking of email sended by email campaign. For each eamil i have to know if it were opened, clicked, failed or whatever.
    My problem is that I don’t want to use Oro features by inserting custom link in my mail as a result thousands requests on the server. Instead i would like to retrieve information from sendinblue api whose do the same thing (keep tracking email) when I use their smtp.

So due to the possible huge volume of the email table, I think about an operation which can be perform on demand for an email campaign. Implement a service to handle process operation and use it in action.yml.

Do you think is it a good approach ?

Then I have a question, how to retrieve email from marketingList associated to the email campaing ?

Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

So I have added a migration script for email

and an operation on the view page of EmailCampaign

The problem is their is a bug on EmailCampaign view page, the same on marketingList view and then i can’t access to my button !!!

Yurii Muratov
    Participant

Hello, adriwan_kenoby.

Please describe more detail, what problem you have with accessing to the operation button?
    I have tested your code, and i’m able to click to operation button:

adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

In orocommerce 1.6.1 their is a bug nor the view marketingList or EmailCampaign are accessible. I have checkout the 1.6.0 .

I see their is already email statistic. Maybe you already do the purpose I want and I make a mistake with my migration. Maybe I can just provide events from sendinblue api but i I don know how to proceed.

What is yout point of view ?

Thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.