OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions How to use date range?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  abel 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

abel
    Participant

I want add and get value from date range.
    Use it in my bundle and show like that:

How can do that?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

I think you should use oro_type_widget_date_range:

abel
    Participant

I was used dateRange follow your answer, I can create form and save data date range to database.
    But if I use it for filter data then some problem was occurred.
    I use date range follow CampaignBundle.
    ***** My code include:
    1. Function in Controller

2. Provider

******* my date_range data like this:

********* ISSUE
    When I dump data ($result), in my interface show 2 notice

And data are not filtered.
    The same when I change date_range to ‘this month’ or somthing (not have end_date and start_date)
    What wrong in my code?

abel
    Participant

Update!!!
    I had read class Oro\Bundle\DashboardBundle\Filter\DateFilterProcessor
    function getModifiedDateData(array $dateData) have this code

so I think $dateData have construct like that

and after that, $dateData construct was converted to

finally, it’s return

But my dateRange data have construct

So I think I need change this function, then I create new class DateFilterProcessor and class DateRangeFilter in direct Filter in my bundle. Next I was changed service.yml
    After that, it’s work true if I choose date range “Custom” (With between or laterthan or earlierthan), but when I choose different date range (‘today’, ‘this week’, ‘this month’, ‘this quarter’, ‘this year’), it’s not filter and no error.
    How can I fix it?

abel
    Participant

I was dumped array date range of widget Campaigns By Close Revenue, and this is result

It’s not like my date range when I save in database. But I couldn’t found where this function call

Then how can I convert my date range to array as above?

abel
    Participant

I was found function getConvertedValue() in class Oro\Bundle\DashboardBundle\Provider\Converters\FilterDateRangeConverter, that function convert data date range to array like last comment.
    I call this function with my dateRange and 3 parameter array null. I think it’s not best idea but still now, it’s work fine :)
    But I have different question:
    When I use Entity Repository, I create function for return 1 queryBuilder but when I call this function to use, my IDE show error cant not found in \Doctrine\Common\Persistence\ObjectRepository. What happend there?
    My code include:
    Entity Repository:

And where I call function:

I was followed code in core.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Can you show me please more detailed error message with stack trace? Also i want to know content of getOrderRepository() function.

Does your order entity contain @ORM\Entity(repositoryClass=”Oro\Bundle\EmailBundle\Entity\Repository\EmailRepository”) annotation ?

abel
    Participant

Right, I’m not have annotation @ORM\Entity(repositoryClass=”Oro\Bundle\EmailBundle\Entity\Repository\EmailRepository”) in my entity class.
    Thanks for reply!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.