OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM How to use my own templates in frontend to ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alvin.francisco 7 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alvin.francisco
    Participant

Hi.

I setup your “orocommerce”, but i can’t find any documentation for it. then i found out this orocrm/oroplatform documentation.

I’ve been trying to create my own templates for front-end side but its not going well.

I’ve been following this guide but its not giving me good results.
    https://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/book/layout (Customizing the Application Layout)

I extended the “OroB2BFrontendBundle” to my own custom bundle:

Then I copy the “.twig” files in my own bundle. I still can’t override the those “.twig” files.

The files are from this directory: oro\commerce\src\OroB2B\Bundle\FrontendBundle\Resources\views\layouts\default\*

am I looking at the wrong bundle to extend or orocrm documentation is not suitable for orocommerce

Please help me. I need to be able customize the frontend for our client.

thank you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello.

I’ve checked this case and it works out of the box. I’ve successfully overridden template OroB2B/Bundle/TestBundle/Resources/views/layouts/default/layout.html.twig and changed block datagrid_widget – and this fix was applied at frontend.

Please, make sure your bundle is loaded (you can check that in Symfony debug toolbar) and path to your template is exactly hte same as to the original template.

alvin.francisco
    Participant

Its working now. thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.