OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Import product category from Magento

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

mon
    Participant

Hello,

We are successfully sync order data from Magento to ORO. We have the information of the product purchased BUT also we need the category of the product.

We wonder if there is any way to import the product category too

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

At the moment orocrm doesn’t support product category import, but i have wrote example which allows you see category of quote item. Replace your app/code/community/Oro/Api/Model/Sales/Quote/Api.php with following code:

Add to “<complexType name=”shoppingCartItemEntity”>” section of app/code/community/Oro/Api/etc/wsdl.xml file new categories element:

After that clear magento cache. Add to orocrm ‘Magento Shopping Cart Item’ entity ‘categories’ text field, add your new field to grid and try to sync.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Master branch of OroCRM Bridge Magento Extension already contains this feature.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.