OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions ImportStrategy ignoring existent items

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rodolfo 8 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi @sergey,

I implemented the annotation you suggested to me. Now I’m not getting error from doctrine if I try to insert a data with the same “chatId”.

So, I decided to verify if the data already exist from my ImportStrategy.php. I don’t want to update it. I just want to skip if the data already exist.

This is my process() method

/**
    * {@inheritdoc}
    */
    public function process($entity)
    {
    $entity = $this->beforeProcessEntity($entity);
    $chatClass = 'Acme\Bundle\LivechatIntegrationBundle\Entity\Chat';
    $existingEntity = (bool) parent::findEntityByIdentityValues($chatClass, [
    'chatId' => $entity->getChatId()
    ]);
    if (!$existingEntity) {
    if ($this->logger) {
    $this->logger->info('Syncing LiveChatInc chat_id=' .$entity->getChatId());
    }
    $entity = $this->processEntity($entity, true, true, $this->context->getValue('itemData'));
    } else {
    if ($this->logger) {
    $this->logger->info('Ignoring existing ' .$entity->getChatId());
    }
    return null;
    }
    $entity = $this->afterProcessEntity($entity);
    return $entity;
    }

It’s working! It’s skipping existing items with the same ChatID. OK

The problem now is the final result. This is what I’m getting if I insert a new data never imported before:

Stats: read [51], processed [0], updated [0], added [0], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0]
    Completed

Question 1) Why I’m not seeing added [51] ?

And this one is the result if I’m running the same import for the second time.

Stats: read [51], processed [0], updated [0], added [0], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0]
    Completed

Question 2) So, how can I force the skipped items to show in “invalid entities: [51]” ?

Question 3) In both cases, on the table “oro_integration_channel_status” I have “code = 1” that means it didn’t failed. I need this code being set to 2 in order to make the next sync working.

Really appreciate any help, Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.