OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Impossible to install Diamante (–no-dev and –dev)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Calin Pristavu 8 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Razva
    Participant

Hey,

Here are two cases:

1) I’m using the –no-dev version of OroCRM. When trying to install Diamante I get this error:

And if I run with –no-dev I get this error:

So basically there’s no way to install Diamante with OroCRM –no-dev

2) I’ve updated OroCRM with –dev and retried installation. Here’s what I get:

So at this point I cannot see any way of installing Diamante on OroCRM. Can you please give me a hint?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Eltrino LLC
    Participant

There is a contact form on the site http://diamantedesk.com/news/
    You can check “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” in this thread with next reply, so you will get notification about my reply in this thread.

Eltrino LLC
    Participant

Razva,

We would like to inform you that we fixed both issues and now you can install the latest version of DiamanteDesk on the basis of OroCRM 1.8 by issuing the following command:

php app/console oro:package:install diamante/orocrm-integration-bundle dev-master

Thank you for your contribution.

Calin Pristavu
    Participant

Hey there :)

It’s my first interaction with oro and after installing the platform as described in the docs(no upgrade/migration), on v1.9.0 I get the user entity containing:

In the install process, I commented out

because the user entity has no “googleId” field.

after a “successful” installation, I also get the missing “phone” field exception:

Neither the property “phone” nor one of the methods “getPhone()”, “phone()”, “isPhone()”, “hasPhone()”, “__get()” exist and have public access in class “Oro\Bundle\UserBundle\Entity\User”.

in UserController::updateAction.
    full stack trace:

So basically I cannot get a fresh install to work properly…
    Any ideas to get the proper User entity without overriding it manually?

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.