OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Installer Error: Database Initialization

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  emstone 8 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

emstone
    Participant

I’m trying to get the installer script to work through the web installer. I entered the correct MySQL details which also reflect in the parameters.yml file but it still looks like it’s trying to connect with root. Any idea what causes this? I searched the DB but didn’t find anything.

Thanks,
    Ethan
    —————————–
    Installer Log

[2016-03-28 01:32:02] Launching “cache:clear” command
    Clearing the cache for the prod environment with debug false

[2016-03-28 01:34:08] Launching “oro:migration:load” command
    Process migrations…

[Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ConnectionException]
    An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: NO)

[Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException]
    SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: NO)

[PDOException]
    SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: NO)

oro:migration:load [–force] [–dry-run] [–show-queries] [–bundles [BUNDLES]] [–exclude [EXCLUDE]] [–timeout [TIMEOUT]] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–disabled-listeners DISABLED-LISTENERS] [–] <command>

Command “oro:migration:load” executed in 7 second(s), memory usage: 19.14Mb

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rodolfo
    Participant

I would say that could be cache but try 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost.

emstone
    Participant

Thanks, got it working.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.