OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Installing for development

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alendo 9 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alendo
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m trying to install oro_crm to develop an extension, I followed github instructions, but I suppose that in place of

I should use

But with dev it doesn’t work.
    Are there instructions to start with a development installation?
    thanks
    Alendo

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

Why it doesn’t work? Any error there ?
    Production mode are preferable for installation because by default there are disabled features such as SQL logger for doctrine and another debug features. So it will just take less time to install in prod mode, but after that you can use this installation for development purposes.

To access dev mode via browser please use dev application enter point – app_dev.php

Ale Cerutti
    Participant

Alendo,

I installed OroCRM via terminal too, and experimented an issue with the timeout of some processes. To avoid that, I set a higer timeout, here’s my code: php app/console oro:install --timeout="100000"

By default, env is set to “dev”. If you have another doubt, run: php app/console --help oro:install

Hope this help you!

Thanks!

alendo
    Participant

After a lot of days I retried to install in dev mode, it seems to install, but when I run orocrm I receive this fatal error:

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.