OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Integration of magento with OroCRM – doubts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  artur2 5 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

artur2

I have magento running in version 1.9.1.0. I installed the version of OroCRM Community and did the installation of Oro bridge on the server of magento, I followed the instructions in the manual below:
    https://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/2.3/admin-guide/integrations/magento-channel-integration
    Returned Ok at connection check.
    With this I am able to send the data created in OroCrm to the magento.
    But I’m having trouble doing the reverse route, that is sending the data from Magento to OroCrm. Can someone help me ?
    How can I make it every time I create a new client in magente, that it be sent to OroCrm.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

vseniuk
    Participant

Hi @artur2

You should go to *Admin panel > System > Integrations > Manage Integrations > Choose your Magento Integration* and click Schedule Sync and sync job will be added to the queue.

Unfortunately by default OroCRM don’t support automatic trigger of Magento synchronization.
    But you always can add your own customization using Cron Command that will be trigger magento synchronization by schedule.

artur2

Hi @vseniuk

Thanks for the feedback.

The problem was solved by releasing the IP in the apache where OrocCRM was installed.
    Well, we could send the data from OroCrm to Magento (OroCrm >> Magento).
    Did not work in the opposite direction.
    However, at the moment everything was ok.

By default how long do you configure cron to run?

Thank you!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.