OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Internet Explorer Calendar Javascript Error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andrey Yatsenko 5 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

michael.hart
    Participant

I’m having an issue with the “Today’s Calendar” widget in IE11 on Windows 10. It’s empty on login. Clicking on the My Calendar link also results in a missing calendar.

With javascript debugging enabled I receive the errors “Line: 1142
    Error: Unable to get property ‘clone’ of undefined or null reference” and “Line: 1095
    Error: Unable to get property ‘clone’ of undefined or null reference”
    in oro.min.js:
    var d={start:c.intervalStart.clone().utc(),end:c.intervalEnd.clone().utc()}

The issue only occurs after IE is opened. Logging out and back in resolves the issue.
    Also with javascript debugging enabled the menu items don’t work after the errors.

This is on a fresh install version 1.10.12 with demo data and using https. The issue does not occur on other browsers, only IE.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

alfredo.santos
    Participant

Could you fix this?

Andrey Yatsenko

Hi Alfredo,

OroCRM 1.10 Community Edition version not supported anymore. You should consider an upgrade to 2.x version or switch to an OroCRM 1.12 Enterprise Edition.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.