OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Issue with orobridge and magento

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gautamndsl 6 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

joris.tielemans
    Participant

I have orocrm 2.2 and a magento installation 1.9.3.3, I setup orocrm and bridge according to the installation guides. There is a connection with magento and the customer groups even came through. But no customers or orders.

Cron is running, jobs are populating but still no customers.

When I try to run oro:cron:integration:sync –integration-id=[n] from shell, or oro:magento:initial:sync –integration-id=[n]. All I get to see is: Schedule sync for “Magento Integration” integration.

But nothing is synced. Tried to create new customers and orders in magento, no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

gautamndsl
    Participant

Hi Joris,
    When I faced such issue then I did following things.
    1. Check if you can access WSDL from cmd/terminal.
    2. There are online SOAP test links. try that (On success then Magento API is proper).
    3. Check .htassess, if your Magento server is blocking API request without User_Agent.

Regards
    Gautam

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.