OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Hryhorii Hrebiniuk 7 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

kalpesh
    Participant

I have installed OroCRM and OroPlatform, but I can’t see the JS and CSS files being loaded when I open it in browser. I have checked there is only one JS file in web/js (routes.js) and no CSS folder in there.

Any suggestions?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ishakuta
    Participant

Did you experienced some errors while running install.sh?
    Try to do these commands:

kalpesh
    Participant

Great! It did resolved the issue.

BTW, I encountered error in between the process “PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Assetic\Util\PathUtils’ not found in ..” which I resolved following this post.

kalenjordan
    Participant

I’m hitting an issue with js/routes.js – it’s 404’ing.

Sorry this is probably a really dumb question, but I’m not too clear on how to run the `app/console` command.

I’ve tried running:

But I get

And here are the results for the asset dumping from the initial install, in case that helps at all.

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hi

installation log looks ok, but i suggest that you had some issues during composer update, routes.js generates in post install/update hooks..

You can generate it manually by running

(check composer,json for reference)

If you check app/console you will see #!/usr/bin/env php at first line,
    this line means that path to application that can execute script will asked to system tool env (ref)

So when you run ./app/console sha-bang will be used, but if your environment configured incorrect bash will not find application to run with. You can say bash to run with php manually by executing with /path/to/php app/console.

Path can be found by running whereis php.
    Hope this help, cheers :)

kalenjordan
    Participant

Thanks, asmaga. Super helpful. Yep, I was able to generate routes.js using that command, and I’m all set now.

max101
    Participant

max101
    Participant

Hi,

So I want to change the current theme of Oro-CRM what is the best way to hook into the theme without loosing data on updates?

thanks

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, max101.

If you are talking abount visual themes, then you should look at ThemeBundle (https://github.com/orocrm/platform/blob/master/src/Oro/Bundle/ThemeBundle/README.md).

If you have some specific case – please, describe it, so we can understand what you want and answer you how to do that.

max101
    Participant

Hi Yevhen,

I am just wanting to do a few small overrides that’s all nothing to intense, a color here and there, what is the best quickest method?

Thanks for the quick response

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

If you want to do small fixes in CSS in some specific areas, you can create your own css file and add it to to assets (see https://github.com/laboro/platform/blob/master/src/Oro/Bundle/UIBundle/Resources/config/assets.yml).

If you want to customize general system functionality (menus, panels etc.) you should create new theme and apply it.

babr79
    Participant

Hallo!

When i do command:

“app/console assetic:dump –env prod”

It output an error, and no css/js files is generated ;( :

/var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/app/../web/bundles/orocrmcase/css/less/comment.less
    /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/app/../web/bundles/oroui/themes/oro/css/style.css

[Exception]
    parse error: failed at `content: ‘−’;` line: 56 </

Exception trace:
    () at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php:3460
    lessc_parser->throwError() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php:2273
    lessc_parser->parse() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php:1795
    lessc->compile() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php:1934
    lessc->parse() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/kriswallsmith/assetic/src/Assetic/Filter/LessphpFilter.php:104
    Assetic\Filter\LessphpFilter->filterLoad() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/kriswallsmith/assetic/src/Assetic/Filter/FilterCollection.php:62
    Assetic\Filter\FilterCollection->filterLoad() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/kriswallsmith/assetic/src/Assetic/Asset/BaseAsset.php:90
    Assetic\Asset\BaseAsset->doLoad() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/kriswallsmith/assetic/src/Assetic/Asset/FileAsset.php:65
    Assetic\Asset\FileAsset->load() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/kriswallsmith/assetic/src/Assetic/Asset/BaseAsset.php:99
    Assetic\Asset\BaseAsset->dump() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/kriswallsmith/assetic/src/Assetic/Asset/AssetCollection.php:151
    Assetic\Asset\AssetCollection->dump() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/symfony/assetic-bundle/Symfony/Bundle/AsseticBundle/Command/DumpCommand.php:222
    Symfony\Bundle\AsseticBundle\Command\DumpCommand->doDump() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/symfony/assetic-bundle/Symfony/Bundle/AsseticBundle/Command/DumpCommand.php:162
    Symfony\Bundle\AsseticBundle\Command\DumpCommand->dumpAsset() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/symfony/assetic-bundle/Symfony/Bundle/AsseticBundle/Command/DumpCommand.php:61
    Symfony\Bundle\AsseticBundle\Command\DumpCommand->execute() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Command/Command.php:249
    Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:900
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:191
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Console/Application.php:96
    Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/jms/job-queue-bundle/JMS/JobQueueBundle/Console/Application.php:44
    JMS\JobQueueBundle\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:121
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/home/deploy/builds/test/2015-05-13-13-35-20/app/console:23

Hryhorii Hrebiniuk
    Participant

Hi babr79,

Looks like leafo/lessphp cannot compile css from less.

What version of OroCRM do you use? Does it contain any style customisation? Is it default theme?

Can not fine what might cause the error:

Mentioned file does not contain that code:
    https://github.com/orocrm/crm/blob/1.7/src/OroCRM/Bundle/CaseBundle/Resources/public/css/less/comment.less

babr79
    Participant

Hi, Hryhorii Hrebiniuk

>What version of OroCRM do you use?
    1.6.1 ( https://github.com/orocrm/crm-application/tree/1.6.1 )

>Does it contain any style customisation?
    No. Its my first, clean, default installation of OROCRM.

>Is it default theme?
    Yes

>Mentioned file does not contain that code: …

I dont know. I only do steps, defined in manual : https://github.com/orocrm/crm-application/blob/1.6.1/README.md

I try to clean cache, by
    app/console cache:clear -vvv –env=prod

And then, tryed again do assets:install and assetic:dump, but always catch error:
    “parse error: failed at `content: ‘−’;` line: 56”

babr79
    Participant

Hi again, Hryhorii Hrebiniuk

I’m look at
    /web/bundles/orocrmcase/css/less/comment.less , that was generated by “assets:install” command, an saw this content:

And of course, it differ from https://github.com/orocrm/crm/blob/1.7/src/OroCRM/Bundle/CaseBundle/Resources/public/css/less/comment.less

But i dont understand why assets:install generate wrong less file?

Hryhorii Hrebiniuk
    Participant

Hi babr79,

Could you do following:

And if get the error again, please send output message

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Design Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.