OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems listAttributes error after clean install _htabs.html.twig

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dima Soroka 9 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

raul782
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve downloaded the stable oro crm version, used the wen installer for a mac, everything went successful.
    However after the first login, I got this error.

Variable “listAttributes” does not exist in OroNavigationBundle:Menu:_htabs.html.twig at line 5

I haven’t loaded sample data. Is there anything else I should do to have the application running.

Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

New version of KNPMenu bundle(that ORO depends on) has BC break, we will provide fixed version ASAP. You can download .zip archive and install from there, there is already “good” set of packages.

raul782
    Participant

Thanks,

I saw the fix on github, I’ll be applying it now.

odi
    Participant

Maybe you could consider to add the composer.lock file to the repository. This would make it very easy to install exactly the correct version of all the dependencies. WDYT?

Ivan Klymenko
    Spectator

This is considered as a good practice and recommended by composer, but it doesn’t prevent update dependencies to newest versions by running composer update

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

We will add composer.lock in the next release, thanks for bringing this point.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.