OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  abel 7 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

manishjain
    Participant

I have installed the OROCRM 1.9.1 and OROCRM Magento Bridge 1.1.4.3. While sync the customer, i am getting the below error.

[2016-04-14 16:10:06] batch.ERROR: Encountered an error executing the step: An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO orocrm_magento_store (store_code, store_name, origin_id, website_id, channel_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [“amz_bait”, “Amz – bait”, 21, null, 2]: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘website_id’ cannot be null

[2016-04-14 16:10:06] batch.ERROR: Encountered an error executing the step: A new entity was found through the relationship ‘OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Entity\CustomerGroup#channel’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: BaitMe. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(..,cascade={“persist”}).

Please let me know what is the cause of this issue and how can i fix it.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Sergey
    Participant

Hi, @manishjain!

Please make sure you use latest Magento Bridge version

Its 1.2.5.0 according to https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/orocrm-bridge.html

In addition please make sure job daemon is running and dictionary sync (loads websites and stores from magento) performed and its status is success

manishjain
    Participant

Hi, @Sergey!

Thanks for your response. It means the version info here is outdated?

Thanks,
    Manish Jain

manishjain
    Participant

Hi, @Sergey,

I have installed the latest Magento Bridge but I am still getting the below error:

Run sync for “BaitMe” integration.
    Start processing “website_dictionary” connector
    Stats: read [7], processed [6], updated [6], added [0], deleted [0], invalid entities: [1]
    Some entities were skipped due to warnings:
    Error in row #2. code: This value is too long. It should have 32 characters or less.
    Error in row #2. name: This value is too long. It should have 255 characters or less.
    Start processing “store_dictionary” connector
    Stats: read [24], processed [24], updated [0], added [24], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0]
    Errors were occurred:
    An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO orocrm_magento_store (store_code, store_name, origin_id, website_id, channel_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [“amz_bait”, “Amz – bait”, 21, null, 1]:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘website_id’ cannot be null
    Start processing “customer_group_dictionary” connector
    Stats: read [25], processed [25], updated [0], added [25], deleted [0], invalid entities: [0]
    Errors were occurred:
    A new entity was found through the relationship ‘OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Entity\CustomerGroup#channel’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: BaitMe. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(..,cascade={“persist”}).
    A new entity was found through the relationship ‘OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Entity\CustomerGroup#channel’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: BaitMe. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(..,cascade={“persist”}).
    Completed

Tata Lysakovska
    Participant

Hi, Manish!

CRM has a system limit on the length of the code and name fields. Looks like you use custom values for thees fields.
    So here are two options to fix issue you mentioned:
    1. Set new fields length in the src/OroCRM/src/OroCRM/Bundle/MagentoBundle/Resources/config/validation.yml

After that clear the cache and please try again.
    Please also note that DB has the same limitation on fields’ length.

2. Another option is to configure code and name fields with proper length parameters from Magento admin panel.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

manishjain
    Participant

Hi, Tata!

Thanks for the quick reply!

I removed the length validation for website. I found that if we have multistore setup and if there is field length validation is defined in valiation.yml then it try to store the comma separated store code and name in orocrm_magento_website table instead of website code and name. If we remove the length validation then it properly save the website code and name.

Is this a bug? You can replicate it by creating a magento website with multistore (15 to 20 stores).

Thanks again!

Manish

Tata Lysakovska
    Participant

Hi, Manish!

We created appropriate ticket to fix this problem and added it to our roadmap.

Thank you.

gautamndsl
    Participant

Hi Sergey,
    Little confused on OroCRM official page version 1.1.4.3 is latest but you are referring 1.2.5.0. Which site to follow for the latest release of Orobridge.

Reference site
    1. https://oroinc.com/orocrm/download
    2. https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/orocrm-bridge.html
    3. https://github.com/orocrm/magento-orocrm-bridge : Latest commit 8d79a08 on 25 Dec 2015

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

1.2.5.0 is the latest version, please download it from Magento Connect.

We will correct the version at our website, thanks for pointing that out.

abel
    Participant

Hi Artem, I already update OroCRM Bridge 1.2.5.0 but nothing gonna change. When I schedule sysc integration, output of job queue show in lastest line:

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.