OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Magento intergration questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 8 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

martijnr81
    Participant

I’am new to ORO CRM. I just installed and configured ORO with Magento and works perfect.

I have some questions:

Is it possible to automatic send emails to customers 2 days after an order purchase for a order review and 30 days later for a related product email based on the ordered products?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Martijn,

Yes, it is possible via our integration with MailChimp and its email automation tools. What you need to do is to create a marketing list of customers who have just placed an order in OroCRM, then connect it to MailChimp’s list and create an automation workflow based on this list.

Please check the user guide on MailChimp integration with OroCRM and MailChimp’s guide on email automation for additional information.

Thank you for using OroCRM!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.