OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Magento Newsletter Subscribers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  curata 9 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

curata
    Participant

According to the blog post at the following link, the OroCRM/Magento integration should allow a view of newsletter subscribers but I can’t see that anywhere. Can you please advise where I should look or how I setup Oro to show the newsletter subscribers from Magento?

http://oroinc.com/orocrm/blog/product-updates/integrate-magento-orocrm

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @curata!

OroCRM Bridge is extension for Magento that extends native magento API. It adds additional functionality include possibility to get newsletter subscribers through the API, but OroCRM does not yet use this data, for now we import customers, carts, orders, stores, websites, customer groups and enable order place functionality from crm.

curata
    Participant

Ok, thanks. So if we wanted to add this functionality to Oro, what would roughly be the process for doing this? Would a new entity need to be created and then the Integration bundle modified so as to map this data from Magento to that entity?

Please advise.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.