OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Marketing list based on contact tag

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 8 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

diglin
    Participant

Hi,

I integrated Zendesk with orocrm with success. On Zendesk side, almost all my tickets have tags to facilitate the filtering of users. Unfortunately those tags are not synced into orocrm, that’s why I had to enter them manually for each contact :-( nice job by the way to do that for each contact (would be great to have mass action not only to delete contacts but also to set some attributes in one shot).

Now I integrated mailchimp with orocrm, apparently with sucess too however I try to create a marketing list only based on tag criterium. If I use the filter with field condition, I don’t manage to find tags for the contact entity. I find tags for organization or for zendesk ticket (both has no effect by the way). What do I do wrong? Or is it a non existing feature ?

Thanks in advance for your answer and cheers from Switzerland
    Sylvain

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Sylvian,

Unfortunately, tags are not available for use as filtering criteria—for now. We have this feature in our backlog and are going to implement it as soon as possible. Please stay tuned!

I will also add the synchronization of tags with Zendesk to our roadmap, thank you for the valuable suggestion.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.