OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Marketing list with Magento newsletter subscribers that haven't purchased

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  post 6 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Hello,

This is probably easy to do, but since I am new to OroCRM and stuck, hopefully someone can give me some guidance.

We are trying to make a dynamic marketing list containing recently newsletter subscribers that haven’t purchased yet. I have successfully created a list of newsletter subscribers that subscribed later than… using “Magento Newsletter Subscriber” as Entity / Field condition and “Created At” with field value “later than”.

I probably need to add another argument to filter out the ones that have made a purchase and become customers (they are already in another marketing list with “Magento Customer” as entity). I have tried several different AND arguments without success.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Best regards,
    Stig

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.