OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Menu customisation of default orocrm

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Spurgeon
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the wonderful open source product. After testing several open source CRMs, we find orocrm simple and awesome.

For our immediate requirement, we need to be able to only use leads and users.

Could some one pl help me on:

1. Customers menu in nav (including sub menus Accounts & contacts)

2. Rename ‘Sales’ as ‘Followup’ as we are using it for a non profit org for non-commercial use.

Thanks!
    Spurgeon

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @spurgeonbj!

Menu designer is in our roadmap. If some entities will not be used, you can disable menu items by denying access for user roles (set access level none). Another way is to put menu configuration into app/config.yml and override any menu item by adding option display: false.
    See doc about navigation configuration merge

Rename of entities could be done via UI on System/Entities/ANY ENTITY/Update page. All other renames could be done via translation files in app/Resource/translation

Spurgeon
    Participant

Hi Alexandr,

Thanks a lot for your kind and quick response!

Warm regards and gratitude,
    Spurgeon

pinak1161
    Participant

Please Help Me

I want to Make Tab of Business Unit which is availabe in Symstem menu how to possible that?

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi,

Not possible yet but this feature will be released within 2.0 release soon.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.