OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Migrations ERROR

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Andrey Yatsenko 5 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

lukas.kohout
    Participant

Hi,
    I have problems with migrations on our server when I run command php app/console oro:migration:load –force –timeout=99999:
    ERROR: The target-entity Extend\Entity\EV_Lead_Source cannot be found in ‘OroCRM\Bundle\SalesBundle\Entity\Lead#source’.

Complete log is (there is much more warnings like PHP Warning: filemtime()):

I tried run commands:
    rm -rf app/cache/*
    php app/console oro:entity-config:update
    php app/console oro:entity-extend:update-config
    php app/console cache:clear -e dev && php app/console cache:clear -e prod
    but it doesn’t help.
    Could you give me some advice?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ibratsilo

Could you please clarify your application version, regarding to your logs it may be possible you use not latest one. I mean this –

Because there is no such code on 366 string number in last version.

lukas.kohout
    Participant

We use version 1.8.2

lukas.kohout
    Participant

No reaction? We could only update oro?

Dylan
    Participant

I’m having the same problem, also using oro 1.8.2 For reasons I can’t go into I can’t update ORO atm, is there any other solution to this problem?

Andrey Yatsenko

Hi Dylan,
    To what version are you trying to update from 1.8.2?

Dylan
    Participant

I’m not trying to update at all.
    I’m having the same trouble as described in the first post, everytime I run migrations they crash in the same way as shown in the example log provided. What I’m asking is, is there any way to fix the issue WITHOUT having to update ORO, since because of time issues I cannot allocate my work time with upgrading ORO.
    thanks in advance

Andrey Yatsenko

In the first post, the problem was introduced by custom entity My\Bundle\SalesBundle\Entity\SalesEntity.
    According to the code system trying to work with extended field of entity that not defined as extended at some point. Or the field it trying to work with already removed, renamed or never exists.
    You can set a breakpoint there to see what field of what entity it trying to work with to clarify it.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.