OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Modify fields in the Embedded contact form

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rodolfo 9 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

curata
    Participant

Hi there, just wondering how I can modify the fields in the default Embedded Form (Contact Form).

Can this be managed through the GUI or needs to be coded?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hi @curata !

Since 1.5 we added ability to configure “extended fields” for “Contact us” embedded form (comes out of the box with OroCRM), so now you could add own fields into this kind of forms through “System => Entities” page.

For now there is no possibility to customize visibility of fields that comes form php code. For this purposes symfony’s form extension mechanism together with template overriding mechanism might be used.

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi @curata, @asmaga

Can I edit the template source code adding these custom fields, host this code in my own server, and use it adding the form action pointing to my orocrm instance?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.