OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Mysql Crashes on install.php

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 9 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

kingosoul
    Participant

Hi All,

First off I cannot wait to get this system running from the demo and screenshots it looks like a very well thought out system.

I have gone through and been able to install the orocrm files onto my cpanel centos server and I can get to the install.php page, but when I click to go to step two this causes my mysql server to crash.

Could anyone give some insight? Php has a memory limit of 1024 and my server is a M3.Medium Amazon EC2 server with 3.75GB of RAM.

I have been searching around and cannot seem to see anyone with the same issue and I can see people being able to install with 1GB of RAM.

I have been following this guide to install http://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/book/installation

Thank you so much in advanced.

Kind Regards,

James

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rodolfo
    Participant

Try using M3.Large. It worked for me.

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hi @kingosoul!

Could you please share error message, logs, config of your mysql server with us ?
    @rbandeira from my POV m3.medium is enough.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.