Forums

Covering OroCommerce, OroCRM, OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums Oro Community Community Site Feature Requests Need for OroCrm consulting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Nicolas Rangeon
    Participant

Hello to all,

I’m part of a french web agency who is currently developping a web app based on OroCrm.
    Our custommers are Tourism Destinations such as http://www.reunion.fr.

Some of our developpers are already used to Symfony, but we feel today that we would need consulting on the Orocrm community edition.

…someone who could help?

Thanks!
    Nicolas Rangeon

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi, Nicolas.
    You can find helpful information in Documentation section of our website.
    Also you may take a look at Cookbook
    We have series of webinars at our YouTube OroCRM Trainin channel

Mateusz
    Participant

I think it would be useful to have a jobs subforum, oro community is growing people are looking for oro jobs/freelancers.

Btw. We are looking for oro platform freelancer, if anyone is interested feel free to contact me at matt(email)easydev.pl

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Mateusz,

Thanks for your suggestion, we will consider hosting a jobs subforum here. Our main concern is keeping the forum product-oriented, but we will look for solution.

In the meantime, you might want to try more traditional job search sites, such as Odesk or Elance. There is a sufficient number of Oro developers there as far as I know.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Community Site Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.