OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions New column name

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jaime.du 6 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jaime.du
    Participant

I add an additional column in lead entity in migration script as in document

But on the view and update page , the column name is shown as Oro.Sales.Lead.Collector.Label, not collector. Is the any configuration I forgot to do?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

mmiasnikov
    Participant

Hello, @jaime.du!

The labels for extended entity’s fields are translatable strings with predefined translation keys (as you can see in your example). So, you have to create file Resources/translations/messages.en.yml in your bundle and put translation for oro.sales.lead.collector.label key to it:

and after that perform the console command

Therefore you’ll get English translation for oro.sales.lead.collector.label string and an ability to add other languages translations for this string and modify them using System > Localization > Translations UI.

jaime.du
    Participant

Hi mmiasnikov
    Thank you very much for your reply. It’s working. Sorry for asking another question. How do I change the field type of the form on update page. Now it’s set as a selection by default. I want to make it a checkbox. Thank you.

Yurii Muratov
    Participant

Hello, @jaime.du!

You can change the form type for your field with the form section in oro_options array in your migration. Here is an example of your migration with checkbox form type for your field:

jaime.du
    Participant

Hello @Yurii Muratov

Thank you and @mmiasnikov for your help. You guys saved my day, actually two days. By the way, it there any documentation that has illumination about similar deep customization. I have read through the developer guide, oro book and oro cook book but didn’t find enough information or maybe I’m just too careless and missed it. Thank you.

Yurii Muratov
    Participant

Hello, @jaime.du.

I’m afraid we have no such documentation for now.

jaime.du
    Participant

Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.