OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems New installation / Email sync issues

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Fetisov 6 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

takki
    Participant

We have an issue with email sync:

– Email-body-sync is getting stuck after connecting an IMAP account – even after reinstalling.
    – In the job list, it’s stuck at 0% and marked as running.
    – Job details are inconsistent (see screenshot – tagged as running AND as success).
    – All other jobs are running properly.
    – Logfile says: [2017-08-04 12:00:11] console.ERROR: An error occurred while running command “‘oro:cron:email-body-sync'”. The EntityManager is closed. {“exit_code”:0,”arguments”:{“command”:”oro:cron:email-body-sync”}} []
    – Email-import works fine (including attachments and email-body)

Questions:

1. What does this job actually do?

2. Why is the job not running correctly?

We’re using the latest version of OroCRM.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

msulima

Hi, takki.

Am I right that you use 2.3 version? How I can reproduce this behavior?
    Can I try it with some gmail account or I should use some other email provider?

takki
    Participant

Yes, 2.3. We’re not using gmail but another IMAP account. This shouldn’t make a difference though.

We’ve experienced this on several fresh installations. email-body-sync was running properly until an IMAP account was defined for the user. That was when the job got stuck.

If you cannot reproduce it, please give me a pointer what that job is actually doing!

takki
    Participant

Please update on this!

ianfp
    Participant

I’m having a similar problem when running ’email-body-sync’ on OroCRM v2.4.2:

vitaliyberdylo
    Participant

Hello, takki. We are very sorry for the late reply.
    Command oro:cron:email-body-sync just call EmailBodySynchronizer::sync() https://github.com/oroinc/platform/blob/2.5/src/Oro/Bundle/EmailBundle/Sync/EmailBodySynchronizer.php#L101 Unfortunately we can’t reproduce this issue. Maybe this issue depends on your customization or some specific email body.

I believe there is an exception occurred during transaction commit.
    Please check your app/logs/prod.log file or error logs your webserver in /var/log and and find error which occurred immediately before 2017-12-19 08:34:22.
    Also you can investigate this exception using debugger here https://github.com/doctrine/doctrine2/blob/master/lib/Doctrine/ORM/EntityManager.php#L240

Andrew Fetisov

Hello, takki. Could you please let me know whether you are still experiencing problems with email sync?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.