OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM ORO performance

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dima Soroka 9 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jneto
    Participant

Hello,

I’m new to ORO and Symfony, and trying the crm in developer mode, to make some customizations, but i’m worried with the memory usage and the time to process a request.
    Some of the values

Accounts
    Memory Usage 87.2 MB / 0.0 MB
    Total time 1365 ms

Dashboard
    Memory usage 136.5 / 0.0 MB
    Total time 1814 ms

Is this normal ? Can someone give me some feedback about this ?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

hemham914
    Participant

I also experience this problem. I do have a few custom modules but they really don’t do anything too crazy but still the platform seems slow. I thought of trying to install an accelerator for php and seeing if that helps mitigate some of the wait time.

It could be the caching system inside oro that may or may not be optimized (which is to be expected given the age of the project). All in all it does seem sluggish. Still like it though!

~Coding my life away~

jneto
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.
    My concerns are also the memory usage. I’m evaluating if the platform and the CRM are viable for me, to create some custom applications.

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

hi guys

We are aware of this issue and planning optimization in next few releases.

jneto
    Participant

Hello, any news about this issue

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

We made some improvements but overall picture is around same numbers. Much more work is planned in this direction and results will be available in our end of the year release and earlier next year.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.