OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems [OroPlatform] Call to undefined method RequestVoter::setUri()

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mbyta 9 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

mbyta
    Participant

After finishing the installation, I’m redirected to the login screen.
    And on loading that page, I get this error:

Call to undefined method Oro\Bundle\NavigationBundle\Menu\Matcher\Voter\RequestVoter::setUri() in [path]\vendor\oro\platform\src\Oro\Bundle\NavigationBundle\Menu\Matcher\Voter\RequestVoter.php on line 19

Does anyone see what might be the problem please ?

NB:
    I checked out on tag “1.2.0” at revision 574d63fe69bddd6df922f83f36e59dedcdf15e67

My system:
    Windows 7
    Apache 2.2.4
    PHP 5.4.12
    MySQL 5.6.12

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @mbyta

Could you please check the version of knp-menu and knp-menu-bundle, oro-crm and oro-platform requires version 2.0-alfa. It seems for me that you have later version, i’m aware of this issue and we plan to fix this later on because knp removed this method (see discussion)

mbyta
    Participant

Hi Alexandr,

Here are the versions of knp-menu and knp-menu-bundle on my composer.lock file:

“name”: “knplabs/knp-menu”,
    “version”: “dev-master”,

“name”: “knplabs/knp-menu-bundle”,
    “version”: “dev-master”,

So, are you suggesting I should change my composer.lock file to this ?
    “name”: “knplabs/knp-menu”,
    “version”: “2.0-alfa”,

“name”: “knplabs/knp-menu-bundle”,
    “version”: “2.0-alfa”,

By the way, if I want just to test the CRM where should I check out ?
    I’m currently at 1.2.0 or should I move to master ?

Thanks

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, mbyta.

Thank you for reporting, it’s known issue. You should either update knp-menu version to alpha2 in composer.json

or you can update to CRM 1.3.0 that already fixed this issue.

> By the way, if I want just to test the CRM where should I check out ? I’m currently at 1.2.0 or should I move to master ?
    If you want to test OroCRM I’d recommend you to checkout latest stable tag – now it’s 1.3.0.

mbyta
    Participant

Thanks a lot Yevhen

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.