OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 9 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

ronnkriibi
    Participant

Hi.

It is my first post and it’s a bit sad that I have to start it with a issue that I can’t solve on my own.
    Anyway the problem I am having has bee discussed but not answered in my opinion. Installer from cli works meaning that it installs everything but when going to the test page url it gives me Fatal error Maximum execution time .. in \vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Process\ProcessPipes.php on line 227
    during first try. Now if I got to the base url the second time application redriects me to user/login page and 404 object not found is returned.
    Stack trace after the fatal error was this (not sure if it’s relevant):
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘ReflectionException’ with message ‘Property Oro\Bundle\EmailBundle\Entity\Email::$user_d41b1c4b does not exist’ in D:\dev\platform-application\vendor\doctrine\common\lib\Doctrine\Common\Persistence\Mapping\RuntimeReflectionService.php:82
    Stack trace:
    #0 D:\dev\platform-application\vendor\doctrine\common\lib\Doctrine\Common\Persistence\Mapping\RuntimeReflectionService.php(82): ReflectionProperty->__construct(‘Oro\Bundle\Emai…’, ‘user_d41b1c4b’)
    #1 D:\dev\platform-application\vendor\doctrine\orm\lib\Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadataInfo.php(899): Doctrine\Common\Persistence\Mapping\RuntimeReflectionService->getAccessibleProperty(‘Oro\Bundle\Emai…’, ‘user_d41b1c4b’)
    #2 D:\dev\platform-application\vendor\doctrine\orm\lib\Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadataFactory.php(537): Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadataInfo->wakeupReflection(Object(Doctrine\Common\Persistence\Mapping\RuntimeReflectionService))
    #3 D:\dev\platform-application\vendor\doctrine\common\lib\Doctrine\Common\Persistence\Mapping in D:\dev\platform-application\vendor\doctrine\common\lib\Doctrine\Common\Persistence\Mapping\RuntimeReflectionService.php on line 82

So I figured I will do it through web browser I get to this page /install.php and after clicking next I am redirected to a /installer page and get 404. Furthermore in /install.php I get 404 in ajax request for /installer/flow/oro_installer/configure that tries to initiate the application in the background. All the logs are empty!

To me it seems to be an routing issue but I have never done anything with symfony so I am not sure.

Little bit about my setup. Trying to get it working on windows 7 machine that has xampp running with PHP version 5.4.7. vhost file looks like this:

<VirtualHost 127.0.1.10:80>
    DocumentRoot “D:/dev/platform-application/web”
    ServerName test.oro.dev
    ServerAlias http://www.test.oro.dev
    DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm index.shtml app.php

<Directory “D:/dev/platform-application/web”>
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
    #enable the .htaccess rewrites

#AllowOverride All
    Require all granted
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from All
    </Directory>

ErrorLog logs/oro-test.log
    CustomLog logs/oro-test_access.log combined
    </VirtualHost>

I have configured my windows hosts file to:
    127.0.1.10 test.oro.dev
    127.0.1.10 wwww.test.oro.dev

What is more after installation from cli I can go to install.php/login and log in and I am redirected to install.php/packages/installed which works fine. But when going straight to:
    install.php/packages/installed I get:
    Fatal error:
    Uncaught exception ‘Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\ResourceNotFoundException’ in D:\dev\platform-application\app\cache\dist\prod\appProdUrlMatcher.php:91
    Stack trace:
    #0 D:\dev\platform-application\app\cache\dist\prod\classes.php(1579): appProdUrlMatcher->match(‘/packages/insta…’)
    #1 D:\dev\platform-application\app\cache\dist\prod\classes.php(2244): Symfony\Component\Routing\Router->match(‘/packages/insta…’)
    #2 [internal function]: Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\EventListener\RouterListener->onKernelRequest(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Event\GetResponseEvent))
    #3 D:\dev\platform-application\app\cache\dist\prod\classes.php(2039): call_user_func(Array, Object(Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Event\GetResponseEvent))
    #4 D:\dev\platform-application\app\cache\dist\prod\classes.php(1972): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch(Array, ‘kernel.request’, Object(Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Event\GetResponseEvent))
    #5 D:\dev\platform-application\app\cache\dist\prod\classes.php(2136): Sy in <b>D:\dev\platform-application\app\cache\dist\prod\classes.php</b> on line <b>2255</b><br />

In conclusion is there anybody who can help me with this problem ?

PS! Sorry for the long post.

All the best,
    Roland.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

It seems for me that string AllowOverride All should be uncommented in order to allow using htaccess.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.