OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OROCRM background tasks not running

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  msulima 6 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

kusum.gupta
    Participant

I have an installation of OROCRM working on an Amazon Lightsail VPS. Everything works except the background tasks like imports, email sync, etc.

I have installed supervisor with the following scripts

I was being forced to use Supervisor with sudo and I have solved that with the chown in supervisord.conf

Now I see that the commands are also working

My Websocket configuation in parameters.yml is as follows:

But on the oroinstallation.com/contact page I see the following error on the top:
    Synchronizer can’t connect to server. Please contact your Administrator.

and the console shows:
    oro.min.js?version=d64922dd:1482 WebSocket connection to ‘ws://127.0.0.1:8080/’ failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

When I try to validate a contacts import csv I get the message that I will receive an email on complete. I dont.
    When I try to import a contacts import csv I get the message that I will receive an email on complete. I dont.

In the System > Jobs I see the following:

When I do an import it shows up in the Jobs as RUNNING and stuck at 33% unless I click interupt and then it becomes CANCELLED at 100%

I’ve tried being very detailed about the problem, please let me know if there’s any other information you need to help me debug this.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

msulima

Hi, kusum.gupta.
    Please, keep follow next rules when you configure websockets.

And about importing. You should see a link to error.log in received email with line numbers and description of errors in your file, that you tried to import.

kusum.gupta
    Participant

Hi msulima,

Thanks for your reply.

I have made the exact changes you have recommended. The new error I now get is:
    WebSocket connection to ‘ws://oroinstallation.com:8080/’ failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Also, The problem with importing is that there is no received email altogether. Is there another place where I can see the error log.

Kusum

msulima

Please, show me your settings. Probably your browser can’t connect to host oroinstallation.com and port 8080.

About importing, try to find folder with name ‘import_export’ in ‘app’ folder of your application. And check json files.

kusum.gupta
    Participant

Hi masulima,

Can you please tell me, which settings you want to see?

About importing, there is no folder with name ‘import-export’ in app. Would you please tell me why this folder is missing from my package.

msulima

Hi, I need to see your configuration of parameters that I posted before. And of course I need version of application that you use.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.