OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems OROCRM bridge crashed my site, not sure what to do

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anton 7 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Anton
    Participant

Hi, I have php7 and saw on the orocrm github page that I can remove the dependencies from package.xml to get it to work on any version. So I did so and then moved the files on to my server. Now Magento only display a maintenance page. I have deleted all files that I transferred but not luck.

Can OROCRM Magento Bridge work with php7?

Do you have any suggestions for me? (besides restore backup)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anton
    Participant

Anton
    Participant

Hi I was able to pull site out of maintenance mode. Would still like to know proper way to install plugin.

What I did was open zip, modify dependencies, save zip.

I tried Magento connect but it told me there were many problems, and the file was the wrong format.

So I copy and pasted all the files over via ftp.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you

Anton
    Participant

During channel integration can not connect to soap user. Still not sure if extension ever installed correctly. Hmmm. Any ideas?

Anton
    Participant

Update: We created a new soap user in Magento and it connected successfully. ^^

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.