OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems OroCRM connection with Magento

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nanda_chanel 7 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

nanda_chanel
    Participant

Good afternoon, installed OroCRM on localhost for testing but I am not able to create channel with Magento. Someone can help me?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi,

Please help us by giving more details of your issue. How did you configure the Magento channel and what error do you see?

Thank you.

nanda_chanel
    Participant

I installed OroCRM Bridge and OroCRM, follow the steps of a manual saw on the net and when I tried to do the channel gave me error in checking the sync start date and to select website. I’ve never used this type of program and now on stage have to do for now as a test localhost but later to incorporate one of the company’s sites.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

To setup your integration with magento you must set:

• Name – name of channel
    • SOAP WSDL URL, where [server_name] your magento server name – http://[server_name]/index.php/api/v2_soap?wsdl=1
    • SOAP API User – magento soap user user name
    • SOAP API Key – magento soap user password
    • WS-I Compliance – unchecked
    • Sync start date – click on input field and select date. Only records updated after this date will be synchronized

After that:

• Click on “Check connection” button, select your website, click Done and save your channel.
    • Go to “System -> Integrations -> Manage Integrations” section, click on recently added integration and click on “Schedule sync” button
    • Go to “System -> Job Queue” section and click “Run Daemon” if daemon status is not running, after that program run job which will synchronize your magento site.

If you have other questions, please ask us.

nanda_chanel
    Participant

In sync start date gives me error and website selection shows nothing.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Do you click on ‘sync start date’ field and program shows error? Can you please give me description of the error?

nanda_chanel
    Participant

I fill the Sync start date. Check the connection and tells me: Parameters are not valid!

nanda_chanel
    Participant

I have managed to resolve the errors. Thank you.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.