OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems problem installation with MaintenanceListener

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexander 6 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

angel1
    Participant

Hi,

I am installing orocrm
    I use branch 2.6.1 of https://github.com/oroinc/crm-application.git
    My php is version 7.2

After fulfilling all the requirements, I tried to install it with the web wizard, but it gave me an error.
    Finally I installed it from a line command, but when I go to the login I get:

ContextErrorException in MaintenanceListener.php line 180:
    Warning: count (): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

It is by checking the ‘ips’ property in the listener.

This came out when I tried from the web wizard. From the line command I went ahead (with same warnings).

Do you know how to avoid it?

thx!!!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexander

Hi @angel1,

For now we do not supports PHP 7.2, see system-requirements, but it’s already planned to be done in future releases.

Also, the issue with MaintenanceListener.php on line 180, was fixed in lexik/maintenance-bundle starting from version 2.1.3 – see MaintenanceListener.php, so if you do really want to try with PHP 7.2 you will need to upgrade this package. But I suggest to roll back your PHP version to 7.1.x for now, to be sure that all work fine and you will not face any other issues related to PHP 7.2 support.

Alexander

Hi @angel1

I am now closing this topic as it has been inactive for a while.
    Please feel free to reopen or create a new one it if you have any questions.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.