OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Problem with organization

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alendo 9 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alendo
    Participant

I have the same code installed on my mac and on my server. I upgraded my entities to be compliant with organization management so I added the annotation

and the related field, getter and setter for organization. On my computer I can see my entities datagrid, and in the log I have a correct:

On my server (with the same code) I have this log, and I don’t see any item:

Is there any configuration item that I can verify?
    thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

alendo
    Participant

I answer myself: I upgraded orocrm in place of install 1.4. Now I Installed 1.4 and it works.

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hi @alendo !

Entity config data is stored in DB, so after changes in entities or adding new entities it’s required to clear cache and run oro:entity-config:update command.

alendo
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.