OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Re-occuring Error : Invalid PathExpression

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  adriwan_kenoby 7 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

hemham914
    Participant

Hi,

I have been getting this error repeatedly throughout my entire oro “carrer”. It says:

An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template (“[Semantical Error] line 0, col 85 near ‘coordinates,’: Error: Invalid PathExpression. Must be a StateFieldPathExpression.”) in C:\xampp\htdocs\orocrm_072814\crm-application\vendor\oro\platform\src\Oro\Bundle\UIBundle/Resources/views/actions/index.html.twig at line 30.

Now, I am aware that the most likely cause of this is there is an error somewhere in the logic (in my case the annotations) that define my applications entity configuration. Sometimes, I am able to identify where I messed up and the error stops. Lately however, the error keeps re-occurring and I’m positive there’s not a problem with my code (I posted it below to make sure).

I’ve tried clear every type of cache that exists in oro as well as manually deleted the cache folders.. Am I missing something?

Also I’m now getting this error out of nowhere:
    Warning: Cannot redeclare class in C:\xampp\htdocs\orocrm_072814\crm-application\vendor\oro\platform\src\Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Tools\ExtendClassLoadingUtils.php on line 71

EX: I have a bundle called StcGoogleMapBundle and it has two entities, GoogleMap and Coordinate. The map can have a collection of coordinates (many to one, unidirectional). Here is my code:

GoogleMap:

Coordinate:

Thank you in advance, sorry its a long post.

~Coding my life away~

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello!

Hm.. First error says that you have error in some DQL query, actually error is that coordinates relation used without main entity alias (something like o.coordinates). Where is this error occurred? In datagrid ?

adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

Hi Oro Team !

I have the same error and it appears because of a mistake in datagrid, in fact.

How can I display informations about the related entity which is itself another association ?

I have a OneToOne association and then a OneToMany.

May I construct the DQL in datagrid ?

Sorry for my french…

I have something like these :

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.