OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Removed field from symfony form is still validated.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  czaros45 6 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

czaros45
    Participant

Hello,

I’m working with CalendarEvent form. I made FormExtension and inside I used the following code:

This should remove ‘title’ field from form and it works. However it is still validated for some reason. I get ‘This value should not be blank’ sign at the top of my template.
    I overridden validation.yml file and commented title validation rules:

I tried clearing cache but it’s not a solution.

Thanks for the answers in advance.
    Greetings.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

wgozdzicki
    Participant

Hi,
    please, make sure you added a service with ‘form.extension’ tag and you extended the correct form. You, also, have to remove title from update.html.twig file. However, please notice that, it’s not null column in a database so you would have to create migration which remove not null flag, possibly modify entity and make sure it is not used in logic of CRM.

Best regards
    Wiktor

czaros45
    Participant

Hi,
    thank you for your response. Migrations with altering the table’s schema did the job.

Greetings.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.