OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Requirejs error on adding new datagrid filter

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  msulima 6 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

oro_newbie
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to add a custom filter to a custom field in Case Entity. I have extended the case bundle and did the following:

1) Created a new filter:

2) Registered in services.yml:

3) Created a js file for the filter (Custom/Bundle/CaseBundle/Resources/public/js/filter/group-concat-multiple-filter.js):

4) And lastly added to requirejs.yml:

Then when I run the commands (as per here) I get an error:

I tried different paths in requirejs but it didn’t help. Can someone please guide where I’m going wrong?

Thank you so much!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrew Fetisov

Hi oro_newbie!
    Please recheck your config settings and files again.
    In 3rd step, you said that you created js file with “group-concat-multiple-filter.js” name
    but in it, you refer to “group-concat-filter”. It seems that it does not exist according to “/js/filter/group-concat-filter.js” path

oro_newbie
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

If you see the post that I referred to, the 3rd step is similar to what I have done (with SelectFilter and SelectLikeFilter). So I do not think that’s the issue?

When I run the commands, the js file is not going to the oro/filter bundles folder. I think this is the issue. I’m not sure why it’s not going there though. Is something wrong with my requirejs.yml? How do I define the path?

Thank you!

msulima

Hello,

please check next topic https://community.oroinc.com/forum/orocommerce/topic/backbone-component/.
    I think described steps in it will help.

Feel free to ask questions if will don’t solve the problem.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.