OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions REST API documentation needed

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

I would like to know how to define a REST controller associated with a custom entity.

I found a lot of examples but no documentation.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I have the same request. I want Magento to get data from OroCRM so some REST API documentation for OroCRM would be really helpful.
    Indeed there are some examples, but I want to understand the right way to do it with the vision of the OroCRM developers.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi,

We are developing a new API for Oro Platform right now (scheduled to be released in July), so there will be completely new documentation. You can already learn most of the examples by studying JSON API docs.

We’re planning to write a blog post on this topic soon, please follow our updates. Thank you!

tuotempo
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    what did you refer with “JSON API docs” I didn’t find anything in the docs that talks about JSON APIs.

I was unable to create a new admin via
    POST /api/rest/latest/users
    I still got 403. The same code that generate WSSE header work on
    GET /api/rest/latest/users

Thank you,

vijay
    Participant

I also require proper documentation to get authenticated.Couldn’t find anything good. In all cases its giving error as unauthorized.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi guys,

Please take a look at our blog post about the new API. It also contains links to dev documentation.

Thank you.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.