OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Saving grid settings per user.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  czaros45 6 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

czaros45
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I would like to make customized datagrid view for every user.
    When user changes displayed filters or columns, settings should be saved (for every user).
    Later on, when user gets logged in and goes to the url where the grid is displayed, saved settings are used and user sees view which he have created earlier. Is there a simple way to do it? I’ve been thinking about it for quite some time and I didn’t come up with anything smart.

Greetings.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

vitaliyberdylo
    Participant

Hello, czaros45.
    This functionality already present in OroCrm. https://oroinc.com/doc/orocrm/current/user-guide/navigation/intro-nav-pinned-pages

User can to pin grid page and make appropriate changes. After relogin if he open a pinned page, it will look exactly as it did when you first pinned it.

czaros45
    Participant

Hi vitaliyberdylo,

Thank you very much for your help! I wasn’t aware that such functionality already exists.

Thank you again!
    Greetings.

czaros45
    Participant

Topic is resolved.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.