OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems [SearchBundle] Unable to perform search using emails staring with numbers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hello_world 8 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

hello_world
    Participant

When i try to search for contacts using advanced search via API i receive a 500 status code and the following error appears in the logs:

The search query itself:

This error occurs only when I try to search for an email that starts with a number.
    Could you please tell me where the problem might be?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi, Did you try this?

hello_world
    Participant

Just tried it and it works. Thank you.
    I have another small issue with the API, whan I change sign in aformentioned query from tilde to equals sign I get a 500 error code and the following error:

Rodolfo
    Participant

Now looks like there is something wrong with your query. Are you defining 7 fields and only using 6? Can we see the query?

hello_world
    Participant

Of course, the query (and the whole request) is pretty simple:

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.