OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Self activity on Case

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 8 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

musicthebee
    Participant

Here is my use case:

As a user I would like to see how the case has progressed along with activities that happened on it. This includes events like

– Case has been assigned to a group/user
    – Case attributes have changed
    – Task has been created
    – Emails have been sent etc.

While the activity list captures all the related entities, it doesn’t capture the events that happened on the case. Anyway I can add these?

Should I define Case as an activity entity? If so, how can I enable self activity?

Thanks for the help
    M

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi,

You can track record changes only via the Data Audit. They are not yet available in the activity list, although we plan to introduce at some point in the future the so-called “activity stream” that will contain all the record’s history.

musicthebee
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.

Any pointers or clues in making the audit table to support activity?

Thanks
    M

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Not a developer myself, but I guess ActivityBundle documentation should help.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.