OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform [Semantical Error] line 0, col 85 near 'workflowStepLabel': Error: 'workflowStep

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tirgil61 6 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

tirgil61
    Participant

[Semantical Error] line 0, col 85 near ‘workflowStepLabel’: Error: ‘workflowStepLabel’ is not defined.

1. Application related information
    – OroPlatform
    – Application Edition: Community

2. Environment related information:
    – Ubuntu 16.04
    – Web server Nginx

I have defined a new Workflow for orders. Under the point Sales→Orders i choose in the filters the Workflow. After that i execute a own Massaction funktion. When i try this there is an error:
    „There was an error performing the requested operation. Please try again or contact us for assistance“

The response is:
    SELECT o.id FROM MarelloOrderBundle:Order o WHERE o IN(:filteredWorkflowItemIds) AND workflowStepLabel IN(:workflowStepLabelByWorkflow247197793) AND workflowStepLabel.id IN(:workflowStepLabelByWorkflowStep941276257)

When i not choose the filter “workflow”, then the massaction function is exexcuted without any problems.

Thank you

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

dzakharov
    Participant

The described error message is, unfortunately, not enough to understand what is wrong. Could you please show me a more detailed your workflow and your own Massaction function?

tirgil61
    Participant

Sorry my describtion was not good. I put some pictire for better understanding. I think it is a datagrid problem.

Here are some picture for better understanding:
    Massaction execute
    Massaction execute
    Massaction execute
    Massaction execute
    Massaction execute

This my datagrids.yml

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform’ is closed to new topics and replies.