OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions send email via message queue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  igalayev 6 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

thinh2010
    Participant

Hi, I am using oro platform 2.0, I want to send a lot of emails, and want put all of them in queue to run one by one. But I dont know how to do, could you plz give me a simple guide?
    Thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

igalayev
    Participant

Hi, then you need to create message processor which is subscribed to a specific topic (e.g. ‘my.email.send’) which will hold email sending logic.
    Then you need to create a message in message queeu with this topic and additional email data for each email you want to send.
    In this case each message from queue with defined topic will be processed by added processor. For more details please read message queue bundle docs.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.