OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Simple example of goods in the invoice

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dmitriy Pasechnik 6 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

fduch
    Participant

I created 2 new entities: invoices and goods
    is there an example of an expansion of the bundle that allows add goods to the invoices?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Vladyslav Byndych
    Participant

Hi fduch,

Yes we have plenty of examples across the system for different kinds of entity relations. First of all I’ll suggest you to check this guide it can give you an overview of all relations type which we support.
    Real examples of this extension usage you can find for example in SalesBundle, MarketingCRM Bridge, ActivityListBundle, etc. And of course you can check tests of EntityExtendBundle if you want to see all the cases.

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you.

fduch
    Participant

Vladyslav, thanks for the answer!

Explain, please,
    Is it possible to create an Entity connection in the GUI interface, at which the table with the Products would be displayed similarly from the Order “/admin/order/update/1”

or I need to change the source code?

Dmitriy Pasechnik
    Participant

Hi fduch

Although its not recommended in terms of long-term support, you can create both entities and their relations using only GUI interface.

To do this, go to system -> entities -> entity management
    Create couple of entities (e.g. ‘invoice’ and ‘good’)
    Add at least one text field to each of them (e.g. name). (To do this, find entity ‘invoice’ or ‘good’ at system -> entities -> entity management page, click ‘view’ and then click ‘create field’. Select ‘string’ as field type)
    Also add ‘one-to-many’ field to ‘invoice’ entity. Point it to ‘good’ entity.
    Update schema.
    Check that message queue consumer is up an running.

Now go to system -> entities -> goods and create some goods with unique names
    From now you can go to system -> entities -> invoice, create new invoices and add goods into them.

You can read more about custom entities, fields and their relations management here

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.