OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Summarize on a report

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dima Soroka 9 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Jowo
    Participant

I’m trying to figure out the report designer. It seems to work well for basic table data. But falls short on more complex stuff. Are there plans to extend the functionality?

How can I summarize things? Or summarize on the last row?

For example using OroCRM sample data and the Magento order data. I want to make a report that tells me the total sales amount divided into each month. This seems to complex?

Like:

Jan | 130$
    Feb | 125$
    Mar | 150$
    Total | 405$

Trying to work around this. I tried to create a report that summarizes all sales within a time period. For example this year or a specific month. And this works with the conditions, but each order will be on its own line. How do I sum the total amount of all these orders, either into 1 row or the last row in the report?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

Yes report engine improvements are in our roadmap.
    Unfortunately grouping on date part is not supported yet. Sum on column data is supported for custom grids, but not available in report management yet.

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Hi Jowo

We are planning to enable following features in our report builder:

• Grouping functions (like group per month in your example above)
    • Totals per group and per grid

This will help with your request later. As for now you should consider creation of custom report which is SQL query based (example: Account Life Time Report). Please take a look into orocrm_report-accounts-life_time_value definition grid.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.