OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Sync Calendar Event Attendees and Calendar Event Context Associations

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  zhex900 6 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

zhex900
    Participant

Hi,

I want to duplicate the relationship between Calendar event attendees and Calendar event context/Activities. I have created an association between Calendar Events and Oro User.

For example, if I have added user (admin) to the an event (lunch @ noon). I want automatically, add a matching association between admin and lunch@noon. The reason is I want user admin see this event (lunch @ noon) in its activity display.

Of course, if an attendee is deleted from the event, I want the association be deleted too.

This is what I have done so far. Please tell me is there is a better way of doing it. Should I use EventListener instead? But how do I know the changes to the attendee list?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

zhex900
    Participant

I have created this event listener. But activities was not added! What went wrong?

Should I add ?

zhex900
    Participant

I solved it. I have placed my logic in CalendarEventHandler.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.