OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Sync problem: website_id is null

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ivan Klymenko 8 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

kebugcheck
    Participant

Hi, I am new to ORO CRM. I have just finished installing the system. However, when I was trying to sync ORO CRM with Magento, an exception occurred during the execution of this task
    oro:cron:integration:sync --integration-id=1 -v --force

The error message is
    'INSERT INTO orocrm_magento_store (store_code, store_name, origin_id, website_id, channel_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)' with params ["my_store", "MyStore", 8, null, 1]
    SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'website_id' cannot be null

I am wondering if this error has something to do with my Magento configuration or it is related to OROCRM configuration.

Thank you in advance.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ivan Klymenko
    Spectator

Hi kebugcheck,
    for better understanding the case, could you please open the Magento integration for Edit, click on the “Check Connection”, check the “Website” drop down then save the integration. After this please check again – does the issue still appear and tell us did you had websites in the drop-down.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.